Contact Us

Queens Drive, Cheshire

2 Bed

1 Bath

Contact Us

Queens Drive, Cheshire

2 Bed

1 Bath

Share this listing

Two Bedroom Apartment

Over 55's Only

Superb Communal Facilities

Great Location

No Chain

Gardens & Parking

For sale on a 75% shared ownership basis but with NO rent payable on the other 25%, this lovely apartment is pretty appealing! With fantastic communal facilities & a great location, just a short distance from the town centre! For sale with no chain...

Mill House is one of the most desirable over 55’s places to live in the town and this 75% shared ownership property is particularly special, with no rent payable on the other 25% share. There are fantastic communal facilities including a large lounge and bistro and the property itself offers attractive accommodation comprising entrance hall with power assisted door, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and wet room. Outside, the property sits within well tended communal grounds and has parking to the rear.


Butters John Bee Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering purchasing your property in order to rent, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.

Butters John Bee Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.


More Information

Domestic Rates 0.00

Room Descriptions

Ground Floor

Communal Lounge

The complex has a large communal lounge with tables and comfortable chairs for residents and visitors.


There is a downstairs restaurant for residents and visitors.

Second Floor

Entrance Hall

Offering built-in storage cupboard, radiator and power assisted front door.

Living Room

13'5 (max) x 10'6 (max)

Offering radiator, two wall lights, television aerial point, telephone point and uPVC double glazed door to balcony with uPVC double glazed windows to either side.


9'8 x 7'4

Offering fitted base and wall units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integral electric oven, four ring electric hob, concealed cooker hood with lighting, plumbing for a washing machine and radiator.

Bedroom One

12'2 (max to robe front) x 11'8 (max)

Offering fitted wardrobes, radiator , television aerial point and uPVC double glazed window.

Bedroom Two

9'10 x 7'7

Offering radiator and double glazed roof window.

Shower Room

‘Jack and Jill’ style wet room with access from both the main bedroom and the hall, offering shower area with mixer shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level push button flush wc, radiator and double glazed roof window.



The property sits within well maintained communal grounds.


There is parking to the rear for residents and visitors.

Agents Note

The property is leasehold and is a 75% shared ownership apartment but with NO rent payable on the other 25%, only a service charge. The service charge is currently £381.86 per calendar month and this includes water and gas. Council tax Band B


Have you found your perfect property? Whether you choose this property or another from Butters John Bee or indeed from another agent, our Just Mortgages team are here to provide you with the very best service and support with your Mortgage. Call us now on 01270 623444 to find out the very best rates available.

Share this listing

Property enquiry form background image

Property Enquiry

Request submitted!

Something went wrong.