£42,500

Queens Drive, Nantwich

2 Bed

1 Bath

£42,500

Queens Drive, Nantwich

2 Bed

1 Bath

Share this listing

Superb Apartment

25% Shared Ownership

Two Bedrooms

Fantastic Communal Facilities

Lovely Communal Gardens

Great Location

For sale on a 25% shared ownership basis and with a rent payable on the other 75%, this lovely apartment is pretty appealing! With fantastic communal facilities & a great location, just a short distance from the town centre! For sale with no chain...

Mill House is one of the most desirable over 55’s places to live in the town and this 25% shared ownership property is particularly special, with a rent payable on the other 75% share. There are fantastic communal facilities including a large lounge and bistro and the property itself offers attractive accommodation comprising entrance hall with power assisted door, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and wet room. Outside, the property sits within well tended communal grounds and has parking to the rear.

Disclaimer

Butters John Bee Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering purchasing your property in order to rent, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.

Butters John Bee Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.

Location

Room Descriptions

Ground Floor

Communal Lounge

The complex has a large communal lounge with tables and comfortable chairs for residents and visitors.

Bistro

There is a downstairs restaurant for residents and visitors.

Private Entrance Hall

Offering radiator and two built-in storage cupboards.

Lounge/Dining Room

16'9 x 10'11

Offering uPVC double glazed windows to two elevations, uPVC double glazed door to communal gardens and private patio area.

Kitchen

9'1 (max) x 7'8 (max)

Offering fitted base and wall units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integral electric oven, four ring electric hob, concealed cooker hood with lighting, plumbing for a washing machine and uPVC double glazed window.

Bedroom One

13'5 x 9'2

Offering radiator and uPVC double glazed window.

Bedroom Two

11'0 x 7'11

Offering radiator and uPVC double glazed window.

Shower Room

‘Jack and Jill’ style wet room with access from both the main bedroom and the hall, offering shower area with mixer shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level push button flush wc and radiator.

Outside

Gardens

The property sits within well maintained communal grounds.

Parking

There is parking to the rear for residents and visitors.

Agents Note

The property is sold on a 25% shared ownership basis with a rental payable on the other 75%. The property is leasehold. Council Tax Band B

Share this listing

Property enquiry form background image

Property Enquiry

Request submitted!

Something went wrong.