Contact Us

Capulet Way, Stafford

2 Bed

1 Bath

Contact Us

Capulet Way, Stafford

2 Bed

1 Bath

Share this listing

Modern End Terraced

60% Shared Ownership

Open Plan Lounge Kitchen

Guest WC

Two Bedrooms

Allocated Parking

Shared ownership end of terraced modern home located in the popular location on Penkridge.

60% shared ownership modern end of terrace property ideal for first time buyers located in Penkridge. This tastefully presented home offers entrance hall, open plan kitchen lounge, guest W/C, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also includes gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking to the front and a rear garden.


Butters John Bee Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering purchasing your property in order to rent, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.

Butters John Bee Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.


Room Descriptions


Double glazed front door, radiator, ceiling light point, stairs to first floor, door to kitchen.


Open plan kitchen lounge.


2.99m x 2.74m

Modern gloss finish units to wall and base level with roll edge work tops and tiled splash backs incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with oven below and extractor and light point above, concealed wall mounted boiler, space for fridge freezer and washing machine, lounge facing breakfast bar, UPVC double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, open to lounge.


3.73m x 3.69m

UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden, two radiators, ceiling light point, door to W/C.


White suite comprising W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps and tiled splash back, radiator, ceiling light point.

First Floor Landing

Ceiling light point, loft access, doors to rooms.

Bedroom One

3.74m x 2.39m

Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, over stairs bulk head shelf, radiator, ceiling light point.

Bedroom Two

3.68m x 2.33m

UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling light point.


White suite comprising W/C, pedestal wash hand basin mixer tap, bath with mixer tap and wall mounted mains shower over with glass shower screen, part tiled walls, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to side, ceiling light point.

Front of Property

Block paved off road parking for vehicles with paved path to one side provide access to rear garden via gate.

Rear Garden

Garden laid to lawn enclosed by fencing.

Shared ownership

The property is being offered for sale for a 60% share. Rent, ground rent and service charge is payable on the remaining 40% to a housing association of £152.01 pcm.

Share this listing

Property enquiry form background image

Property Enquiry

Request submitted!

Something went wrong.